High Temperature Aging Oven TG-200B
Color: off white
Temperature Range: RT+10°C ~ 300°C
Interior Dimension(W*D*H): 600*600*600mm
Exterior Dimension(W*D*H): 1050*950*1150mm
Rotation Speed: 10～12 R.P.M
Adjustable Air Change Rate: ≤100 Times/Hour
Air Circulation: Forced Air
Power supply: 220V 50/60HZ
Power Consumption: 3500W
Remark: Shelves also available
Aging Oven is mainly used in the application of rubber and plastic, various insulation materials and products in the cable industry (non-flammable and non-explosive) for drying, high-temperature aging experiment, sterilization and the like.
- Streamline design, exterior is made by A3 cold-rolled steel plate, surface static spraying,interior is made by stainless steel SUS#304.
- The air duct structure can force the convection to simulate the air circulation, so as to ensure temperature uniformity inside.
- The device adopts microcomputer PID control,LED controller with automatic temperature control, timing, over-temperature alarm, etc.
- Advanced insulation technique and materials adopted,so that the temperature inside is not easily lost,and more energy-saving.
- Independent temperature limit controller,dual protection system to ensure safety. (optional)
- The standard oven is equipped with a rotary table,stainless steel wire shelf is optional.
|Temperature Range||RT+10°C ~ 300°C|
|Temperature Fluctuation||± 0.5°C|
|Rotation Speed||10～12 R.P.M.|
|Adjustable Air Change Rate||≤100 Times/Hour|
|Observation Window||Reinforced Tempering Glass|
|Air Circulation||Forced Air|
|Safety Devices||Leakage switch, fuse wire, over-current and over-temperature alarm|
|Power Supply||AC220V 50HZ|
|Ambient Temperature||+5°C~ 40°C|
.LCD Programmable controller
.Independent temperature limit controller
.Test hole .Insert printer
.RS485 communication interface