Vacuum oven is widely used in biochemical pharmaceutical, medical and health, agricultural research, environmental protection and other research fields, for powder drying, baking and glassware disinfection and sterilization. It is suitable for rapid drying of heat sensitive, easy to decompose, easy to oxidize and complex components.
Climatest is a mature baking process equipment manufacturers,also it is a comprehensive enterprise that integrates design, manufacturing, sales and after-sales service capabilities,let’s breifly introduce the vacuum oven working principle and characteristics.
The principle of vacuum oven: it is a kind of vacuum drying equipment to dry material under negative pressure. It is the use of vacuum pump for pumping and dehumidification,make vacuum status inside the working studio, reduce the boiling point of water, speed up drying process. Vacuum oven is designed for drying heat sensitive, easy to decompose and easy to oxidize substances, and can be filled with inert gas to the inside, especially some articles with complex composition can also be quickly dried.
Features of vacuum oven:
1. the glass window is made of toughened double-layer glass, the operator does not need to open the door can also observe the materials in the studio, this improves the safety of work.
2. adopt heat-resistant silicon rubber door loop, to achieve a higher vacuum in the oven.
3. vacuum drying oven adopts high quality cold rolled A3 steel plate, surface electrostatic powder spraying, the coating is firm and has anti-rust function.
4. vacuum oven studio made of stainless steel, rounded shape, smooth,easy to clean.
5. vacuum drying oven has shorter heating time,compared with traditional oven.
6. rectangular studio, increase the effective volume, microcomputer temperature controller, can accurately control the temperature.
7. auxiliary parts are selected strictly, such as pressure sensor, vacuum vent solenoid valve, vacuum guage, and equipped with inert gas port as an option.
8. Vacuum drying oven for medicine, metallurgy, hardware electronics, food, chemical industry, PCB baking and other industries